Monday, July 30, 2007

More photos coming soon...

Last weekend Luc was Christened (in pic to the left: Sonepheth, Meggan, Luc, Sarah, Tim)! I am so proud to be his Godmother! What an amazing kid! I love spending time with him already and he's not even 1 yet ;) One of his new favorite things to do with me is to play with my hair. He likes to take my hair and hide my face with it, then brush it out of the way and giggle (kind of like peek-a-boo). Luc, I can't wait to watch you grow up into the person you are going to be! Your Godparents love you little one!

Unfortunately, I don't have more pictures to post. Somehow I have managed to lose the cord that connects the camera to the computer :( I have tons of "before/ after" photos of all the work we have been doing on the house and also a very amusing one of me relaxing in our new hammock. There are still a million more boxes to search through, so hopefully I will find it soon.

Update.... so the animals have been getting along great! I absolutely love our new dog! Every day I take her walking someplace different. We like to browse the neighborhood and walk down by the water. She has gotten a lot more comfortable with the neighborhood and has been behaving much better on our walks. She has even made friends with the neighbor's dogs. Tim and I also found a cheap solution for the "litter box" poop eating problem. Puka has been scavenging the litter box constantly since we got her for cat poop (I know it's gross). So we went to Petsmart this weekend to buy a self cleaning litter box and were shocked at how much those things cost! So... Tim came up with a brilliant plan. We used a baby gate to block off the bathroom door where the litter box is stored - TaDa! The cats can jump over it with no problem and Puka is stuck outside the door. It works perfect :)

More pictures soon... I promise!


1 comment:

cs white said...

Congrats on the godparenting! And may the unpacking fairies help you find your little connecty-cable!

(and good thinking on the baby gate! now our houses match)