Monday, January 14, 2008

Pregnancy Photos

So I posted some of the pregnancy photos if you want to take a look and watch my belly grow! I'm going to try and take a photo each week. I can actually feel it stretching and growing each day.

Here's the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/timith/Pregnancy

I've been feeling a million times better and have actually discovered that I can eat creamy foods again (that before made me sick to my stomach). I've made a couple stops at Coldstone (the richest icecream I have ever had), and then yesterday I ate a bowl of Panera Bread's broccoli cheese soup, which used to make me deathly ill. It tasted amazing and had no bad reactions to the cream - Hurray! Maybe this pregnancy stuff isn't so bad ;)

I can also eat almost anything someone else cooks for me, although I am still having trouble cooking my own food. And, I am starting to be able to eat healthy again (after weeks of mac&cheese). I ordered a veggie sandwhich at 49 West on Friday and ate the whole thing! Of couse I also ordered a slice of lemon cake... because as soon as I saw it I HAD to have it.

I've had one new major craving. It all started at Costco when they were giving out free samples of Golden Grahams. Since then I have been eating them non-stop... if I'm not eating them, I'm thinking about the next time I will be able to eat them. I have also re-discovered how much I like gingerbread cookies and ginger tea...mmmm....

Oh, something else exciting... a stranger asked if I was pregnant and I could say "Yes" this time! It wasn't awkward or embarrassing, it was actually really nice and she offered me her seat on the metro - wow, can't wait till I'm really showing!

1 comment:

The 4 Z's said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy!!!!! I had been meaning to tell you how excited I am for you! Horay!